did you know? detoxification is about more than just eliminating toxins, the process works hand-in-hand with our liver, which functions to support digestion, hormonal balance, and skin health, just to name a few.
papaya, berries, and cinnamon+
adds a subtle, happy taste to this already delish' blend
supports purification by eliminating toxins
helps to reduce irritation on the skin
dandelion+^ n' vitex+
holistic herbals for calming hormonal acne
supports inner wellness which may decongest skin
unwinding at the end of the day, nourishing the hair, skin, and nails from within.
shake to evenly distribute herbs, fill up provided wood-pulp tea bag, steep in hot water for 10-15 minutes, add stevia or lemon to taste. repeat 2-3x a week, especially during a breakout*.
1 week supply includes (4) wood-pulp tea bags
1 month supply includes (10) wood-pulp tea bags
made exlusively for DRAGONFLY CO. by candice of 'little moon botanicals' in salisbury, north carolina who's usually out in nature enjoying the beauty of earth.
printed on each bottle is a batch no. which is simply, the date your product was made by us. please refer to the ingredient label of each individual product for recommended shelf life. discard item after use-by date.
at Dragonfly Co. we believe in real + transparent.
• these are recommendations based on our or the creator's holistic knowledge and does not substitute medical care or advice.
• we're all a little different, and we make no guarantee that a product or remedy will work for you, although we hope it will! we are not liable for any individual reaction to any particular ingredient. remember to read our labels carefully, identifying any allergens + following the appropriate directions for use.
• keep your items away from children and respect batch no. + use by dates, if applicable.
• our product information and knowledge provided on this site is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
• comments and feedback about product effectiveness are based on community opinions and we almost recommend consulting a health practioner, prior to new rituals.
Information on this website has not been evaluated or approved by the Food & Drug Administration.