face off awakening facial cleanser
made in small-batches using:
decyl glucoside sodium lauroyl lactylate*
natural, ultra mild surfactant
neroli hydrosol+ n' rosewater
gently purifies and hydrates
10% rose flower*
5% willow bark+
natural alternative to salicylic acid
grapeseed + rosehip+ oils
provides antioxidant benefits
supports a gentle foaming experience
a PHA (polydroxy acid) found naturally in the skin provides gentle exfoliation + broad-spectrum preservative benefits
pH balances the formula to support skin barrier health
compromised, dehydrated, rough or uneven skin.
take a dollop into fingertips + add water until a gentle foam is produced, apply to cheeks, forehead, and jawline in circular motions, completely avoiding the eye area*, rinse + wipe clean, using a damp facial cloth. use 1x daily, or as a weekly cleansing treatment. follow with SPF.*
*contains gluconlactone, a PHA (poly-hydroxy acid)
new to PHAs?
- having larger molecules than AHAs (alpha-droxy acids), PHAs have a limited ability to penetrate skin, making it a less-sensitizing alternative
- actually draws moisture from the air onto the skin, for a more supple complexion
- is an exfoliant, meaning it speeds up cell turnover! so don't be surprised if you see some purging-style breakouts, but keep in mind don't touch or pop, let the skin do it's thing. anything more than normal, accompanied by redness or irritation, discontinue use.
printed on each bottle is a batch no. which is simply, the date your product was made by us. please refer to the ingredient label of each individual product for recommended shelf life. discard item after use-by date.
at Dragonfly Co. we believe in real + transparent.
• as with all new care products, perform a patch test in which you test a small amount of product on your jawline or forearm for at least 8 hours before applying to the whole face. if a reaction occurs, discontinue use.
• we're all a little different, and we make no guarantee that a product or ingredient will work for your skin. we are not liable for any individual reaction to any particular ingredient. remember to read our labels and ingredient lists carefully, identifying any allergens + following the appropriate directions for use.
• keep your items away from children and respect batch no. + use by dates. we are not responsible for a product becoming tainted, as proper storage of every item is crucial to support shelf-life.
• our product information and knowledge provided on this site is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
• comments and feedback about product effectiveness are based on community opinions and should not be substituted for medical care.
• if you are pregnant or nursing, we encourage you to do your own research and consult with a health practitioner prior to beginning any new ritual.
information on this website has not been evaluated or approved by the Food & Drug Administration.
creator: Dragonfly Co.