not so basic rehydrating treatment mist
i m p r o v e d formula ✌🏼 a dreamy, rehydrating experience for your complexion. you won't put the bottle down.
made in small-batches using:
aloe vera juice
helps to reduce skin inflammation
softens and hydrates
calms the complexion
tea tree+ n' lemongrass+
boosts tonicity and purifies blemishes
a strain of bacteria, many of us take in the form of probiotics helps keep away the nasty stuff
◦ ecoCERT approved
all skin types; especially sensitive, dry, combination, redness-prone skin
apply as cleansing, toning, treatment, or finishing mist.
printed on each bottle is a batch no. which is simply, the date your product was made by us. please refer to the ingredient label of each individual product for recommended shelf life. discard item after use-by date.
at Dragonfly Co. we believe in real + transparent.
• as with all new care products, perform a patch test in which you test a small amount of product on your jawline or forearm for at least 8 hours before applying to the whole face. if a reaction occurs, discontinue use.
• we're all a little different, and we make no guarantee that a product or ingredient will work for your skin. we are not liable for any individual reaction to any particular ingredient. remember to read our labels and ingredient lists carefully, identifying any allergens + following the appropriate directions for use.
• keep your items away from children and respect batch no. + use by dates. we are not responsible for a product becoming tainted, as proper storage of every item is crucial to support shelf-life.
• our product information and knowledge provided on this site is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
• comments and feedback about product effectiveness are based on community opinions and should not be substituted for medical care.
• if you are pregnant or nursing, we encourage you to do your own research and consult with a health practitioner prior to beginning any new ritual.
information on this website has not been evaluated or approved by the Food & Drug Administration.
creator: Dragonfly Co.