get the good vibes with:
'holy wood' with a woodsy + citrusy scent
^ may vary in size
think about resetting the vibe within your self or space + start by lighting the end of 1 stick; letting the flame throw for 30-45 seconds before blowing it out to release. direct the smoke around your body + space, revisiting your intention. lay the wood to finish burning on our 'feel the vibrations' plate or heatproof dish.
burning palo santo or 'holy wood' is a soul-care ritual for:
attracting a higher vibration (aka. the good stuff)
supporting awareness n' mindfulness
+ according to some studies, can even support healing, but we'll leave that to the experts.
and can we add?
the dreamy aroma is so, so good.
sourced from our USA-based partner who works to conserve the dry forests of ecudaor + peru, while giving back to the economic empowerment of native community partners who care for the forestlands.
items made by hand may vary in color, size, and texture, but just think.. it's uniquely yours!
at Dragonfly Co. we believe in real + transparent.
• these are recommendations based on our or the creator's holistic knowledge and does not substitute medical care or advice.
• we're all a little different, and we make no guarantee that a product or remedy will work for you, although we hope it will! we are not liable for any individual reaction to any particular ingredient. remember to read our labels carefully, identifying any allergens + following the appropriate directions for use.
• keep your items away from children and pets + always use in a well ventilated space.
• our product information and knowledge provided on this site is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
• comments and feedback about product effectiveness are based on community opinions and we almost recommend consulting a health practioner, prior to new rituals.
Information on this website has not been evaluated or approved by the Food & Drug Administration.
creator: Dragonfly Co.